It is a requirement of Management Standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO20000-1, ISO22000, ISO27001, ISO 45001:2018, Aerospace AS9100 that internal audits are carried out regularly. This preserves the integrity of the management system.
All internal auditors are required to be adequately trained. The course addresses the Standard ISO 19011:2018 (Requirements for Internal Auditors).
This two-day certificated course carried out remotely meets the requirements of all Management Standards for internal auditor training. The course is presented by a Registered Internal Auditor (IRCA).
Note: Not an IRCA Registered course but is recognised by all Certification Bodies as meeting the Auditor Training requirements.
Course delegate numbers are limited to ensure personal attention. Early booking is recommended by emailing us.
Course Content (updated to include revised standards and annex SL)
- Hi level format and Annex SL
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Management system documented information
- ISO 19011:2018- Auditing Standard
- Responsibilities of planning an audit programme
- Selecting auditors and competence
- The audit cycle and schedules
- Preparation and planning of an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Documented evidence
- Auditing Top Management
- Reporting non-conformances
- Qualifications and training of auditors
- Evaluating auditor performance
- Non-verbal communications and body language
- Written tests of competence of delegates
Candidates who can demonstrate an adequate level of competence in internal auditing will be awarded a certificate.