It is a requirement that auditors of management systems update their knowledge to be able to audit to the new standards using the annex SL format; these include ISO 9-001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and the proposed ISO 45001.
IRCA registered auditors were advised that they must attend a two day transition course to requalify or would be deregistered.
I had to attend one of these courses (In December 2015) and this now allows me to audit to the new Standards.
The Annex SL Standards are quite different in their approach and require risks and opportunities to be addressed. There are requirements to monitor and measure processes (key performance indicators). Testing organisations top management leadership is also required.
We hold certificated internal audit courses meeting the requirements for the new Standards; our next course is to be held on 18+19 October 2017 in Colchester in Essex.
Delegates passing all the course elements will be qualified to undertake internal audits in their own workplace.
The course content:
- Hi level format and Annex SL
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2017
- Management system documented information
- ISO 19011:2011 – Auditing Standard
- Responsibilities of planning an audit programme
- Selecting auditors and competence
- The audit cycle and schedules
- Preparation and planning of an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Documented evidence
- Auditing Top Management
- Reporting non-conformances
- Qualifications and training of auditors
- Evaluating auditor performance
- Non-verbal communications and body language
- Live audit practice
- Written tests of competence of delegates
The Course costs £395.00 + VAT
Details on our web-site and booking form
Consultancy, Quality Matters Limited.