Professional Auditor Training at Low Cost
Remote Internal Auditor Courses
It is a requirement of Management Standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO20000-1, ISO22000, ISO27001, ISO 45001, Aerospace AS9100 that internal audits are carried out regularly.
This preserves the integrity of the management system. All internal auditors are required to be adequately trained. The course addresses the Standard ISO 19011:2018 (Requirements for Internal Auditors).
This two-day certificated course meets the requirements of all Management Standards for internal auditor training. The course is presented by a Registered Internal Auditor (IRCA).
Note: This is not an IRCA Registered course but is recognised by all Certification Bodies as meeting the Auditor Training requirements.
- Hi level format and Annex SL
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (other standards can be covered as required)
- Management system documented information
- ISO 19011:2018- Auditing Standard
- Responsibilities of planning an audit programme
- Selecting auditors and competence
- The audit cycle and schedules
- Preparation and planning of an audit
- Conducting an auditor
- Documented evidence
- Auditing Top Management
- Reporting non-conformances
- Qualifications and training of auditors
- Evaluating auditor performance
- Non-verbal communications and body language
- Live audit practice
- Written tests of competence of delegates
This course consists of a comprehensive course manual, two tests of competence, set of PowerPoint slides. Certificate of successful completion for delegates passing the two course written tests.
To book your course contact Quality Matters by email and we will arrange to supply you either hard copy documentation by mail or by email. Once the tests are completed and returned to us we will issue a certificate.