The changes in both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to the 2015 versions have meant that internal auditors will need to update their knowledge in order to be able to audit these revised standards.
Most auditors who carry out continual professional development will know that all management standards issued since 2102 follow the revised format Annex SL, which has 10 identical clauses.
Annex SL is designed to make it easier to integrate management standards and provide a stable framework for users.
We at Quality Matters have been burning the midnight oil preparing revised internal audit courses to meet the new requirements. There are a couple of places still available on our 22 + 23 October 2015 course to be held in Colchester, Essex.
Our course covers:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management
- ISO 45001:2015 – Environmental Management
- A preview of ISO 45001:2016 – Occupational Health & Safety Management (was BS OHSAS 18001)
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management
- ISO 500001:2011 – Energy Management
- As well as Auditing information, Techniques, Practices and Actual Audit in role play.
- All delegates receive a comprehensive audit course manual and a certificate of success.
Both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems must transition to the 2015 versions during the three year transition period or risk having their certification withdrawn by Certification Bodies.
Consultancy, Quality Matters Limited.